We had never heard of refrigerator handle covers until one of Anita Goodesign's artists, Sari, came in with the idea. He explained they were popular where he grew up and he wondered why we had yet to design any. They are use Velcro and are created mostly in your hoop for easy sewing. There are a few plain versions inclued, as well as versions that include 3D flowers for a unique look. You can match the designs to any kitchen décor and they make beautiful gifts.
This collection includes:
- 6 different folded-fabric handle covers in 2 sizes each (5.4" x 7.8" & 5.4" x 10.2")
- 6 different embroidered handle covers in 2 sizes each (5.4" x 7.8" & 5.4" x 10.2")
- 5 freestanding 3D flower designs
- Complete instructions on how to make the project from start to finish.
- Tutorials, Re-sizable Designs, Catalog and design Color Sheets
File Formats - ART, PES, HUS, XXX JEF, EXP, DST, VIP, PXF, VP3 All designs pictured are not compatible with all sewing systems. Check your hoop size before purchasing.