With an 18-inch throat space, the Crown Jewel III is the most popular size in longarm quilting machines and is ideal for quilters looking for more workspace and software. This feature-rich machine sews at an impressive 2,200 stitches per minute, while its built-in stitch regulator and Precision Stitch mode ensure smooth, precise stitching, even after hard stops and pauses. The Crown Jewel III also includes a new quick-set tension that allows you to easily adjust upper thread tension and view your settings on the digital LCD readout. Additionally, its enhanced LED light ring better illuminates the needle area – where you need light most.
- 18” Workspace – as a longarm machine, the Crown Jewel III’s larger workspace allows you to stitch freely without worrying about limitations.
- Back and Front Handles – effortlessly control the motion of the machine from either end of the machine with the comfort grip handles. Options are right at your fingertips with push-button controls, including needle up/down and stitching speed.
- LCD Display – Set and easily read Stitch Control features with the large, color LCD displays on both ends of the machine. Change settings, lighting and speed with minimal scrolling. Set your preferred needle speed for the Manual Stitch Mode, plus a digital readout allows you to monitor upper thread tension settings.
- Built-In Stitch Regulator – the Precision Stitch Mode allows you to make hard pauses without interruption and regulates the selected stitch length. The Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the precise speed chosen while regulating your stitch length.
- Large “M” Class Bobbin – enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than a standard bobbin). Plus the low bobbin estimator warns you before your bobbin runs out. And with the variable speeds on the electric bobbin winder, you can easily wind thread of different types and weights.
- Maximum sewing speed of 2,200 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Save your preferred speed settings with three customizable presets
- Stitch Control Features for perfectly balanced stitches
- ¼” Hopping Foot holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch
- Needle bar stroke = 35.3 mm
- Hopping foot stroke/lift = 5 mm
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine at a pre-selected needle speed
- Quick-Set Tension makes setting upper thread tensions and remembering tension easier
- Automatic Needle Positioning:
- Needle Up/Down
- Full Stitch and Half Stitch – programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle/down button is pressed
- Basting options in both Cruise and Precision modes allow you to baste layers every ½”, 1”, 2” or 4”
- Walking Stitch for tie off stitches at the beginning and end of quilting
- External bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own “M” bobbins with personally selected threads
- Laser Light Stylus allows you to easily follow pantographs from either set of control handles, in the front or back
- Two timers to help you track your progress
- Project timer tracks time spent on a quilt project
- Reminder can be set to alarm after a period of time
- Integrated high intensity natural-color LED lights on front handle bar (12 light clusters x 3 LED/Cluster = 36 LED lights & 4 UV lights x 3 LED/Cluster = 12 UV LED lights). Plus you have the ability to add up to 8 additional clusters
- Use the same patterns, stencils, threads and ¼” thick rulers commercial quilters use
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Solid case aluminum construction
- Internal DC motor
- Front power switch for easy access
- Interchangeable Open Toe Hopping Foot
- Carriage with encoders for the Baby Lock Pearl or Momentum quilting frames
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speed
- Laser light and clamp
- 5 “M” size metal bobbins
- 2 packs of needles (Style 134R Size 16 and 18)
- Thread mast and washers
- Wrenches and screwdrivers
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction manual
- 4 Language Options – English, Spanish, French and German
- 10-year casting parts
- 5-year parts
- 5-year circuit boards
- 5-year electrical
- 90-day labor
- Optional Love of Sewing Membership – enjoy 4 years of unlimited access to sewing tutorials, comprehensive service and unique savings