It’s nice to have a steady friend to lean on when things start to unravel. If you need help keeping things in place, look to Diana. She’s cool, calm and collected making her just the girl you need to help secure every stitch. This easy-to-use serger is perfect for cover stitching, chain stitching, rolled hems and more. Keep her around and you’ll never stress about giving projects a finished look; Diana’s got you covered.
- 5/4/3/2 – Thread Serging – Trims, seams and overcasts three times faster than traditional methods of sewing. Serge with 5, 4, 3, or 2 threads for all your serging needs.
- 4-Thread seaming
- 2-Thread narrow or wide
- Narrow rolled hem
- Chan & Cover Stitch – Diana can serge from a single chain stitch to a triple needle cover for all your decorative stitching and hemming needs.
- Easy Color-Coded Threading – Provides simplified threading and precise tension control. By following the color-coded thread system, you’ll have your serger threaded in seconds.
- Differential Feed – Differential feed allows you to increase or decrease the fullness in fabric, so you can add gathers or stretch fabric in one step. Ratio of 0.6 – 2.0
- Trim Bin – This handy trim bin attaches to the front of the serger and catches loose threads and fabric scraps to keep your work area tidy.
- Automatic tension system
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Adjustable stitch width: 3.0 mm – 9.8 mm
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 1.0 mm – 4.0 mm
- Up to 1,300 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Built-in light
- Accessory storage case
- Built-in carry handle
- Electronic foot control
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Screw driver (large)
- Knife (moveable)
- Spool caps
- Thread nets
- Allen wrench (small)
- Needle set
- 2-Thread convertor
- Seam guide plate
- Spool holder
- Machine cover
- And more!
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 2-year electrical
- 1-year labor