A serger is the ideal machine to reinforce seams and give garments a finished look, and serging takes on a new meaning once you’ve used the Eclipse DX. This easy-to-use serger includes Jet-Air Threading™, a patented feature that threads your machine with the touch of a lever. You’ll also enjoy precise manual control to serge perfect stitches on any type of fabric with the adjustable twin cam tension system. In fact, the Eclipse DX was built to not only enhance your projects, but to last for years with incredibly low maintenance.
- Exclusive Baby Lock Jet-Air Threading - With just one touch of a lever, thread is sent through the tubular loopers. There are no thread guides, no struggling, and there’s plenty of extra time to serge away!
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Length and Automatic Rolled Hem - Stitch length can be easily adjusted on a Baby Lock serger using one dial. This dial includes an Automatic Rolled Hem setting that will retract the built-in stitch width finger for a rolled hem finish.
- Width: 1.5 – 7.5 mm
- Length: 0.75 – 4 mm
- Needle Threading System – Baby Lock has put a lot of thought into threading a serger, but they haven’t forgotten about the most important part – the needles. This system locks the needle threader in place for quick and easy threading at the touch of a lever.
- Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System – This system eliminates thread tangles and delivers proper tensions with all threads on any fabric.
- Full-featured, Single Unit Differential Feed – Discover stronger feeding as well as more consistent gathering on all fabrics.
- 2 to 1 Ratio – Gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio – Stretching
- 4/3/2 Thread Serging - Finish projects with quality and versatility - easily switch from 4, 3 or 2 thread rolled hemming options.
- Tubular Loopers – Baby Lock eliminates threading mistakes and protects thread, with no exposed thread and no thread guides to tangle with. Enjoy tubular loopers that can be threaded in any order, giving you more freedom to serge than ever before.
- Looper Drive System – Protect your machine from needing repairs and serge worry free! This exclusive Looper Drive System is built to last, preventing loopers from becoming misaligned or out of timing, reducing the possibility of major looper damage.
- Exclusive Fabric Support System – Baby Lock Jet-Air sergers include a Fabric Support System to keep stitches flat and balanced, no matter what speed, fabric or stitch you choose. The built-in stitch fingers actually move with the knife blade, adjust the seam simultaneously with the cutting width.
- Vertical Needle Penetration – Avoid needle deflection and protect your fabric. While most machines use slanted needles that push and damage fabric, Baby Lock’s needles are set vertically to powerfully sew by moving directly up and down.
- Sewing speed up to 1,500 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Rolled hemming with 2 or 3 threads
- Flatlock stitching with 2 or 3 threads
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Built-in lighting
- Side thread cutter
- Adjustable presser foot pressure for any thickness of fabric
- Built-in accessory storage
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Package of assorted needles
- Lint Brush/Needle Insert tool
- Assorted screwdrivers
- Machine cover
- Spool Caps
- And More!
- Household needle system: HAx1SP, 130/705CF, ELx705CF
- Instructional DVD included
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor