If you could imagine the features you want most in a serger, you would almost certainly find them in the Baby Lock Imagine. It delivers the convenience and innovation you would expect from a Baby Lock serger and much more. Jet-Air Threading has you serging in no time, while the Automatic Thread Delivery System and differential feed remind you why you love to serge.
- Jet-Air Threading™ - Threading a serger has never been easier than with the revolutionary Jet-Air Threading from Baby Lock. With just one touch of a lever, thread is sent through the tubular loopers. There are no thread guides, no struggling, and there’s plenty of extra time to serge away!
- Automatic Thread Delivery System – Set the Imagine to the type of stitch you want and serge. The Imagine will deliver a balanced stitch on any fabric with any type of thread. It even goes from one fabric type to another without skipping.
- Tubular Loopers – Imagine no exposed thread and no thread guides. Baby Lock has made that wish come true with tubular loopers that can be threaded in any order. This eliminates threading mistakes and protects the thread, giving you more freedom to serge than ever before!
- Looper Drive System – This exclusive Looper Drive System prevents loopers from becoming misaligned or out of time, reducing the possibility of major looper damage. This protects your machine from needing repairs, allowing you to serge worry free!
- Advanced Knife Driving & One-Way Clutch System – Baby Lock created a knife system with a larger cutting bite that allows thicker fabrics to be cut with ease and increased visibility.
- Full-Featured, Single Unit Differential Feed – Baby Lock took the differential feed mechanism to a new level by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism. This ensures stronger feeding as well as more consistent gathering on all fabrics.
- 2 to 1 Ratio – Gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio - Stretching
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Length and Automatic Rolled Hem – Stitch length can be easily adjusted on a Baby Lock serger using one dial. This dial includes an Automatic Rolled Hem setting that will retract the built-in stitch width finger for a rolled hem finish.
- Stitch Width: 1.5 – 7.5 mm
- Stitch Length: 0.75 – 4 mm
- Fabric Support System – Baby Lock’s Jet-Air sergers include a Fabric Support System to keep stitches flat and balanced, no matter what speed, fabric or stitch you choose. The built-in stitch fingers actually move with the knife blade, adjusting the seam consecutively with the cutting width.
- Vertical Needle Penetration – While most machines use slanted needles that push and damage fabric, Baby Lock’s needles are set vertically and sew directly up and down. This exclusive feature protects your fabric and prevents needle deflection.
- Needle Threading System – Baby Lock has put a lot of thought into threading a serger, but they haven’t forgotten about the most important part – the needles. This system locks the needle threader in place for a quick and easy threading at the touch of a lever.
- 4/3/2 Thread serging
- Heavy duty cutting system
- Built-in needle threader
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Side thread cutter
- Up to 1,500 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in lighting
- Electronic drive system
- Snap-on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Quick reference threading guide
- Instructional DVD
- Lint brush/needle insert tool
- Assorted needle pack
- Assorted screwdrivers
- And More!
- Household Needle System – Hax1SP, 130/705H, ELx705CF
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor