With a 12" workspace and it's 1,000 stitch-per-minute tempo, the Baby Lock Jazz offers a big, easy place to finish quilt compositions. It's metal construction makes it the perfect workhorse for a professional, but it's straightforward enough that even a beginner can master the machine.
- 12" Workspace to the right of the needle gives you plenty of room to maneuver large projects
- Lightning Fast 1,000 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- 28 Built in Stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7mm
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
- LED Lighting
- Built-In Needle Threader allows you to flawlessly thread your machine every time.
- 12” Workspace – With 12” of workspace to the right of the needle, Jazz gives you plenty of room to maneuver large projects.
- 1,000 SPM – Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute. Jazz is as fast as it is accurate.
- 28 Built-in Stitches – With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights.
- Quick-Set, Top Loading Bobbin – No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
- 6 LED Lights – The built-in LED lights illuminate the Jazz’s needle and work area so you can clearly view every last stitch.
- Built-in Needle Threader – Flawlessly thread your machine every time, so you can get up and running quickly.
- Stitch Width and Length Dials – A visual guide helps you quickly dial in stitch width and length adjustments
- Free Arm Sewing – With the Jazz machine’s free-arm, you can sew enclosed items, curved pieces and other tight spaces just as easily as large projects
- Hands-Free Presser Foot Lift – Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes-or hands-off your project.
- Automatic Bobbin Winder – The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
- Snap-On Presser Feet – Switch from one specialized accessory foot to another in a snap.
Sewing & Quilting Features
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 0.0 – 4.0mm
- Thread tension dial
- Needle threader
- Handsfree presser foot lift
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free-Arm sewing capability
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Electronic foot control and power cord
- Snap-on sewing feet
- 28 built in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Darning/Free-Motion Foot (screw-on)
- ¼” Quilting Foot
- General Purpose / Zig-Zag Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Knee Lift
- Quilting Guide
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- And More!
- Machine Dimensions: 25.2” x 9.45” x 12.2”
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Product Downloads