Large 20" Workspace
As a longarm machine, the Regalia's larger workspace allows you to stitch freely without worrying about limitations.
Adjustable Front Handlebars
Effortlessly control the motion of the Regalia with the comfort grip front handles that are independently adjustable and extendable.
7" Color Touchscreen with On Screen Handwheel
Set and easily read Stitch Control Features with the large, color LCD screen. The onscreen handwheel raises and lowers your needle without having to reach around the machine.
Large "M" Class Bobbin
Enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the larges bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larget than a standard bobbin). It's also lit with and LED that makes changes and alignments easier than ever.
Quick Set Tension
Easily adjust upper thread tension and view your settings on the digital LCD readout.
Built-in Stitch Regulator and Needle Beam
The Regalia has built-in stitch regulation so you can quilt smooth, even-length stitches. Whether you choose the speed settings of Cruise Mode or the ability to make hard pauses without interruption with Precision Mode, the Regalia has both. The Needle Beam highlights your needle position so you know exactly where your next stitch is.
Push Button Features
Change the stitching speed, start and stop the Regalia, or place the needle up or down with buttons directly built into the programmable handles.
Long-lasting, high intensity LED lights illuminate your workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
•20" wide workspace to right of needle 9" high
• Needle Beam
• 7"color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
• Lighting LED Menu-controlled Lighting for on/off throat space lighting, needle bar lighting, and bobbin light
• Stitch Control features for perfectly-balanced stitches
o 1/4" Interchangebable hopping foot holds down the fabridc while the needle completes the stitch
• Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine at a pre-selected needle speed
• Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 24 stitches per inch
o Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and tracing patterns
o Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the precent speed chosen
• Quick-Set Tension makes setting upper thread tensions and remembering tension settings easier
• Upper thread break sensor
• Automatic Needle Positioning
o Needle Up/Down
o Full Stitch and Half Stitch -programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down
button is pressed
• Basting options in both Cruise and Precision modes allow you to base layers every 1/4", 1/2", 1", 2" or 4"
• Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches for the beginning and end of quilting
• Maximum sewing speed of 2,500 spm
• Save your preferred speed settings with three customizable presets
• Ergonomic front handles are independently adjustable with integrated micro handles for easy control
and less fatigue and are programmable
• Easy-to-reach rubber grips for comfort
• Large, color LCD Display shows:
o Stitch Regulator and Manual modes
o Multiple LED Lighting options
o Onscreen hand wheel
o Memory settings
o Needle speed
o Alarm mode
o Program settings
o Stitch counters
o Low bobbin estimator
• Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
o Needle Up/Down
o Speed Up
o Speed Down
• Front Power Switch for easy access
• Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
• Uses 134R system, slight ball point needle
• High-speed rotary hook
• "M" Class Bobbin
• Low bobbin estimator warns you when you are running low on bobbin thread
• Store three bobbin thread capacity settings based on your preferred thread
• External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own "M" bobbins
with personally selected threads
• Two timers
o Reminder can be set to alarm after a period of time
o Project timer tracks time spent on a quilt project
• Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4" thck rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
• Pro-Stitcher ready - all necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
• 2 USB type A ports
• Thread spool post and thread mast are conveniently placed for easier access
• 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
• Quiet/smooth operation
• Solid cast-aluminum construction
• Internal DC motor
• Machine weight in box = 88 lbs.
• Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
• Warranty: 10-year casting parts, 5-year parts, 5-year circuit boards, 5-year electrical, 90-day labor
- Product Downloads