Join us for Digitizing University with Stephen Wilson
October 27th & 28th, 2017, 9am-5pm in Tulsa, OK
Digitizing University is for beginners and professionals alike. If you joined us for “The Art of Digitizing” in 2014, this is something brand new! Learn a new approach to important foundational techniques, as well as insight on the new and more challenging digitizing techniques we use here at Anita Goodesign every day.
Attendees will learn digitizing techniques and concepts through new artwork as Stephen breaks down the anatomy of the design. You will also receive a workbook full of information, instruction, and insights all of which will come together to make digitizing and embroidery more fun and easier than ever before. On top of that, attendees will receive a gift box containing tons of Anita Goodesign products and other goodies. Through this lecture based course, Stephen will demonstrate how to use these techniques using any digitizing program.
The Digitizing University video series is available for pre-order for an additional $100 (for attendees only). This can be pre-ordered when you sign up in advance or at the actual event. Click here to visit the product page and add it to your cart for only $100!
And of course, tons of prizes will be given away during the event!
Digitizing University Pricing $499 for non-All Access Club Members
$399 for All Access Club Members
– $150 Anita Goodesign shopping voucher for all attendees.
– $250 Anita Goodesign shopping voucher for attendees that sign up before September 15th.
– 200 page Digitizing University binder
– There will be an opportunity to shop Anita Goodesign products at special pricing!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this hands-on? No, this is lecture demo where Steve will demo the techniques for everyone to see. There is a provided workbook that you will take notes & follow along with.
- Is he teaching a specific software or how to use it? No, this is technique only so you will need to have a basic understanding of your software. Steve uses Floriani so if you have/use that software it will mimic your software. If not, then you can easily use your workbook to translate the techniques with your specific software.
- How much is the digitizing software? That is a separate product from Floriani & we have no control over that. Call your favorite B-Sew Inn location to find out more!
- Is this the same as the previous CD release Steve did called Art of Digitizing? No, this is expanding on those fundamental techniques & taking it to the next level.
- Do I need to have taken that class first? No, this is fundamental techniques and is taking it from the beginning of how to choose art all the way through to execution.
- Do I need any experience? No, the way this is written and instructed any experience level will benefit from this.
- How does the $250 voucher work? For the legalize, it has no cash value and applies to the MSRP price of Anita Goodesign products and cannot be used to purchase the Digitizing University video series mentioned above or used to purhcase this event.
- Additional Information
Location Tulsa Instructor Stephen Wilson