All TrueCut Rulers come with the TrueCut Ruler Track. This raised edge, combined with the guide on our rotary cutters, is what makes it possible to achieve straight, precise cuts every time. The track and guide prevent your cutter from slipping off the ruler’s edge.
These square quilting rulers are great for precise measurements and squaring up blocks of fabric. They are also perfect for various shapes such as triangles and stars. The 12.5" x 12.5" is for larger blocks and projects while the 6.5" x 6.5" is good for smaller blocks, or more intricate shapes. The 9.5" x 9.5" ruler is great for a wide variety of projects.
- Works with our Cutter Guides to give you straight cuts every time
- Measured in 1/8 inch increments
- Built-in spaces for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
- Labeled 1/4 and 3/4 inch marks for easy measurements
- For precise measurements and squaring up blocks of fabric
- Also great for various shapes such as triangles and stars
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 6.5" x 6.5" (GCTCR6S)
- 9.5" x 9.5" (GCTCR9S)
- 12.5" x 12.5" (GCTCR12S)