Enjoy a new level of performance with JUKI’s newest quilting and sewing machine. Innovative functions are realized through the fusion of Industrial and Home Sewing Technology. Experience the machine and stitch quality that only the Largest Industrial Sewing Machine Company in the world can offer. Release yourself from the stress of working towards perfection and enjoy the new Smart Sewing Operation System with customizable operations to fit your sewing needs. Enhance your quilt-making experience with an exciting variety of stitch patterns and specialty quilt accessories available only for the DX-2000QVP.
- Variable start/stop button color to indicate the readiness of the machine
- Maximum sewing speed 1,050 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Auto Thread Trimming – simultaneously cuts both the upper and lower threads
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Large Sewing Space – The DX-2000QVP features 8.0” to the right of the needle. Enjoy extra space and comfort by adding the accessory table while quilting.
- Thread Tension System – Automatic needle/bobbin thread tension adjustment system
- Automatic Lock Stitch – Automatic reverse stitch/lock stitch at the start/end of sewing.
- Box Feed System – The Box Feed technology moves your fabric to allow you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics. The box feed system stays in contact with your fabrics longer for a consistent, reliable seam every time. Piece perfectly without worries of shifting or sliding fabrics.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate – Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. Sew the lightest fabrics with perfect needle permeation. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle opening. Free-motion stitch with precision and perfection and sew with confidence. When the single needle plate is set only the straight stitch patterns can be selected.
- Float Function – By pressing the float button, you can sew with the presser foot slightly raised. By raise the foot to float you can sew fabrics without pushing layers or creating uneven seams. This is effective when quilting and sewing appliques. Raise the foot up to 2.5mm.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – The presser foot automatically lifts after trimming threads or using the presser foot pivot function.
- Allows fabrics to be easily and quickly removed
- When you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movement. Sew corners or pivot with ease. When you resume sewing the presser foot automatically and quickly lowers for continuous smooth sewing.
- Precise ¼” Seams – Piece your quilts with ease using direct stitch selection No. 3. Simply align the fabric edges with the edge of the foot and sew perfect ¼” seams.
- Free Motion Quilting with Ease – Select the Free Motion Quilt Patterns (No.1 or 2) and the machine will automatically be set to float mode. While sewing, you can adjust the amount of float with the stitch length dial and smoothly move the quilt.
- Easy Quick Select Buttons – Start/Stop sewing, needle up/down and control sewing speed with the touch of a button
- Customize Your Machine Controls to Fit You – In addition to the easy-to-use Quick Select buttons, customize your operating preferences by combining both the heel switch of the foot controller and the Knee-lift functions.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Bobbin winder with independent motor winds your next bobbin while you sew
- Bright LED lighting illuminate your work area to see every stitch
- Free-arm sewing capability for easy sewing in hard to reach places like sleeves, hems and necklines
- Adjustable stitch length/width
- Variable needle positions
- Adjustable Sewing Speed
- Twin needle sewing
- Built-in Stitch Memory - Save up to 10 stitch patterns
- 287 Built-in Stitches, including stitches inspired by crazy quilting and Exclusive Juki Quilt Stitches known as Random Stitches
- 4 alphabetic/numeric fonts
- Automatic Buttonhole
- Combine stitch patterns for unlimited creativity
- Standard Foot
- Walking Foot
- Patchwork Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Quilting Foot
- Edge Sewing Foot
- Presser Foot with Guide
- Applique Foot
- Pearl Attaching Foot
- Cording (3 Cord) and Embroidery Foot
- Cording Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Manual Buttonhole Foot
- Hard Storage Case
- Thread Stand
- Extension Table
- And More!
- 5-year Mechanical
- 2-year electrical
- Warranty covers both parts and labor
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price $110.49
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price $212.49
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price $424.99