The MO-2000QVP offers 4/3/2 thread stitching capabilities for a variety of stitch patterns to match your creativity. Plus with features like Air-Supported Threading, Automatic Needle Threader, Informational LCD screen, adjustable differential feed and other great features serger becomes fast and easy.
- Convenient Threading with the Easy Threader - easily thread the machine from the threading hole to the looper with the power of a strong whoosh of air sent from the electric motor. This amazing function makes threading the MO-2000QVP simple.
- Automatic Needle Threader - quickly thread the needle in 3 easy steps
- Informational LCD Screen – Easy set-up instructions including tension settings for 15 different stitches at a glance on the LCD Screen. No more searching through pages of your manual.
- Adjustable Differential Feed – even with easily stretched fabrics such as knits and georgette, create beautifully sewing finishes by adjusting the differential feed. Adjustments can even be made while sewing.
- Upper Looper Converter 2-/3- Thread Conversion – Switch to 2-thread sewing simply by pushing the 2-/3-thread changeover attachment.
- Large Workspace – the extra wide throat area gives you ample room to create.
- LED Sewing Light – The needle area is brightly illuminated with long-lasting, energy efficient LED lighting.
- Waste Collector – The waste collector, included with the MO-2000QVP, catches cut off fabric and is useful for keeping your sewing area tidy.
- Automatic rolled hemming
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Option to deactivate the upper knife
- Cutting width adjusting dial
- Safety feature preventing operation when the presser foot is in the upper position or the cover is open
- Convenient built-in thread trimming blade
- Adjustable Stitch Length: 1 - 4 mm
- 4-Thread Overlock
- 3-Thread Overlock
- 3-Thread Flatlock
- 3-Thread Narrow Overlock
- 3-Thread Rolled Hem
- Frill 3-Thread Rolled Hem with Differential Feed
- 2-Thread Overlock
- General Purpose Foot
- Dust Cover
- Waste Collector
- Looper Threader
- Instructional DVD
- And More!
- Household Needle System – 130/705H or JLx2
- 5-year Mechanical
- 2-year electrical
- Warranty covers both parts and labor