Sew in any position. Our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 51 lbs. machine! Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening in top accommodates machines up to 22-1/8” wide x 11-1/8” deep. Our Aussie boasts an amazing 31-1/2” square feet of sewing space, with this much surface area the Aussie is ideal for quilting or large sewing projects. Your Aussie will accommodate multiple machines like a sewing machine and a serger. Your serger will fit neatly in the rolling caddy that can be moved to 2 positions on the cabinet to maximize space and will tuck away inside the cabinet when not in use. Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Aussie. The leaf will expand your work area preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle. Plenty of storage with notion trays on the door, shelves in the cabinet and 2 drawers in the rolling caddy. Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories –quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact, turn key to lock all inside. Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates. Locking casters for excellent portability and stability. Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine’s measurements with ours listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 22-1/8” wide x 11-1/8”d .
Cabinet Dimensions: Open: 99-1/2” wide x 45-1/2” deep (quilt leaf out) x 29” high, Closed: 49-3/4” wide x 22” deep x 30” high
• Ideal for quilting or large sewing projects.
• Plenty of room for multiple sewing machines or sergers.
• Rolling caddy can be placed in 2 separate locations on the cabinet and it tucks neatly away when not in use.
• Lift mechanism moves your sewing machine up and down in 3 separate positions and is adjustable for all heights of machines.
• Sit comfortably in the correct center needle sewing position.
• Quilt leaf extension on the back of the cabinet.
• Numerous drawers and trays for storage of all your sewing notions and boomerangs.
• Doors lock with a key!
• Offered in Teak, and Ash White melamine to complement any décor.
Type of Lift 3-stage adjustable airlift Machine Opening Yes Ready to Assemble or Fully Assembled Ask store for details Warranty 5-year limited warranty, covering manufacture defects.