Oh, the Possibilities for Spring! Decorate your home for the season, while learning new techniques along the way! This book contains TEN patterns and step-by-step instructions for simple piecing, fusible applique, paper-piecing, hand-embroidery, crafts and more!
- Spring Door Décor (Door or Wall Hanging)
- Welcome Spring! (Small Pillow)
- Butterfly Garden (Table Runner)
- April Showers Bring May Flowers (Tea Towel Set)
- Crazy for Carrots (Stuffed Carrot Décor)
- Perfect Pinwheels (Décor for Planters)
- Tulip Festival (Table Runner)
- Think Spring! (Pillow)
- Loves-Me-Knot (Basket)
- Dancing Pinwheels (Quilt or Wall Hanging)
Although projects are shown in Spring colors, so many work well for any time of the year! How about the “Loves-Me-Knot” basket to keep in a sewing room filled with notions, a bathroom filled with lotions, or an office filled with books? The Crazy for Carrots looks great all Spring and Summer long! The Spring Door Décor and Butterfly Garden also look great throughout Spring and Summer. With projects so quick and easy, you’ll be making these for your home, Mother’s Day, girlfriend gifts, and more!