Experience sewing and embroidery combined with a serger as you create 6 unique projects that will delight your family and friends.
No matter your skill level, you’ll enjoy our fun atmosphere and learn exciting techniques:
· Create designs and your own personalized artwork
· Learn how to embroider on leather
· Easy ways to work with monograms
· Design and create softies
· Quick way to finish baby and adult blankets
· Fun serger techniques... and easy too!
Each Attendee will receive:
· CD with complete instructions and designs for all 6 projects!
· 2 completed projects to take home
· Lunch and refreshments; Yes, chocolate of course
· New ideas to inspire your creativity in sewing, embroidery and serging
· FREE gifts, lots of door prizes and fun for everyone!
Ten years ago, Milinda Stephenson landed the Sew News cover story. Since then, she has been a frequent contributor to Creative Machine Embroidery and Sew News. Her designs have attracted sewing enthusiasts from all over the world. Her website, milindasews.blogspot.com hosts dozens of free designs, most of which have been featured on major sewing websites and magazines. An enthusiastic teacher and energetic spokesperson, Milinda loves to share her love of sewing and inspire fellow sewists to get the most out of their machines.
- Additional Information
Location Oklahoma City Instructor Staff