The Blossom Bag mixes style, color and technique all in one beautiful bag. You start by making quilted panels on your embroidery machine, stitch them together, add handles and a lining then your bag is complete. Each panel is made using a unique cutwork technique that allows a secondary fabric to show through. Use organza, silk or satin to create a unique texture and style. This practical bag comes in 4 sizes and has a variety of handle options to choose. Design Sizes Approximately: Center Blocks (Rectangles) 8″x 11″, 7″x 11″, 6″x 9″, and 5″x 8″. Side Panels 7″x 12″, 6″x 11″, 5″x 9″, and 4″x 8″.
Finished Bag Size Approximately:
• A size: 19” W x 12” H x 3” D
• B size: 17” W x 10” H x 3” D
• C size: 15” W x 8” H x 3” D
• D size: 13” W x 6” H x 3” D
This collection includes:
• 22 Deigns in 4 sizes each
• Instructions for making a complete project from start to finish.
• Tutorials, Resizable designs, Catalog and Color Sheets.
File formats: ART, PES, HUS, XXX JEF, EXP, DST, VIP, PXF.
All designs pictured are not compatible with all sewing systems. Check your hoop size before purchasing.