September is apple season back home, so this week, we’re featuring the how-to on the Apples to Apples quilt, an Accuquilt GO! project.
Put a whole new spin on the traditional Apple Core pattern. This is creativity at its best.
Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 64″ x 78″
- 1/3 yard each nutmeg braided stripe, charcoal braided stripe and beige feather prints
- 1/2 yard mustard tonal
- 5/8 yard each charcoal loop, steel tonal, charcoal feather, nutmeg triangles and ochre triangles prints, and ginger tonal
- 4 yards dark charcoal tonal
- Backing 72″ x 86″
- Batting 72″ x 86″
- Neutral-color all-purpose thread
- Quilting thread
Dies used to complete this quilt pattern
- GO! Apple Core (55036)
- Optional: GO! Strip Cutter-1″ (1/2″ Finished) (55052)
- Optional: GO! Strip Cutter-2 1/4″ (1 3/4″ Finished) (55053)