The Crescendo deluxe sewing and quilting machine is sure to make your next composition a masterpiece. Innovative features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology™ add to a luxurious sewing and quilting experience. You will tell the Baby Lock Crescendo what you want to accomplish and IQ Technology™ works with the “brain” of the machine to achieve your desired results. The Crescendo also has the largest workspace on any machine in the Baby Lock sewing lineup, making it the perfect accompaniment to creativity of all sizes.
- Digital Dual-Feed System – makes it easy to achieve consistent stitches. Whether feeding a difficult fabric or multiple, thick layers the Digital-Dual Feed System will keep the fabric feeding evenly for complete control.
- 7” Color LCD Touch Screen – Clearly see the details of every stitch on the large, color LCD screen. This screen shows up to 260,000 colors for a bold, vivid display of your chosen stitches, machine settings and more.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting – your fabric is illuminated 10 inches around the needle, with long lasting, bright bulbs.
- Sensor Pen for Sewing – Use the Sensor Pen to tell your machine exactly where you want your needle and stitches positioned. You can use the pen to designate stitch width, placement and a stopping point on your fabric.
- Guide Beam for Sewing – pave your stitching path with a beam of light. The Guide Beam makes continuous stitching easy to keep straight.
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader – thread your Crescendo quickly and easily, with little more than the push of a button.
- Convenient Push-Button Features – gain the freedom to stay focused on your project. Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button.
- Quilting Extension Table – Expand your workspace with the quilting extension table. It securely fits on your Baby Lock Crescendo so you maintain a smooth quilting surface.
- Quick-Set, Drop-in Bobbin – use the automatic bobbin winder to prep your bobbins. When you’re ready to sew simply drop one in; the Crescendo does the rest.
- Independent bobbin winder motor and Quick-Set top-loading bobbin
- Larger Throat Space – Comfortably quilt with the Crescendo’s large throat space. 11.25” to the right of the needle leaves room for thick, bulky projects.
- Adjustable stitch length: 0.0 mm – 5.0 mm
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Automatic thread cutter
- Utility stitch editing capabilities – store personal stitch settings for each Utility Stitch on the machine
- Decorative stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 24 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Mirror-image capabilities for stitches
- Lock key for stitches keeps current stitch settings
- Advanced Pivoting feature
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver a perfect stitch
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift with extra high setting (10mm automatic, 13mm manual)
- Sewing speed up to 1,050 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Automatic drop feed
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position reference
- Free arm sewing
- Programmable needle up/down
- Variable needle positions
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Twin needle settings
- Two accessory storage compartments
- 573 Built-in stitches including:
- 137 Utility stitches with 14 one-step buttonhole styles
- 283 Decorative Stitches
- 20 Satin Stitches
- 61 Decorative Satin Stitches
- 14 Cross-Stitch Stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility Stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- 2 USB Drives: 1 (Type A) drive, connects with a mouse and flash drives and 1 (Type B) USB for direct connection to a PC
- Digital Dual-Feed System Foot
- ¼” Quilting Foot with Guide
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Zig Zag Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Sensor Pen and Holder
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- USB Cable
- Knee lift
- Specialty bobbin case for bobbin work
- Cord guide bobbin cover
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- And more!
- Language conversion capabilities (13 languages)
- Built-in Help Messages
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 5-year computer circuit
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program