With a 12" workspace and it's 1,000 stitch-per-minute tempo, the Baby Lock Jazz II offers a big, easy place to finish quilt compositions. It's metal construction makes it the perfect workhorse for a professional, but it's straightforward enough that even a beginner can master the machine.
12" Creative Space Making a larger quilt or working on a bulky project? No problem. The Jazz II has an expanded throat space that gives you plenty of room to work comfortably.
Programmable Needle Up/Down You can choose to have your needle start in the up or down position, eliminating interruptions and making it easier to complete your projects faster. It's the perfect option for chain piecing and appliqué!
Large Reverse Lever We've increased the size of a standard reverse lever, making it easer to get your hand on it without taking your focus off your work.
Built-in Needle Threader With just a few simple motions, your needle is threaded and ready to use. There’s no guesswork, no near-misses and no frustration!
Quick-Set/Top Loading Bobbin No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
Automatic Bobbin Winder The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
Hands-Free Presser Foot Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes—or hands—off your project.
28 Built-In Stitches, 1000 Stitches Per Minute With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7 mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights. Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
- 12” Workspace – With 12” of workspace to the right of the needle, Jazz gives you plenty of room to maneuver large projects.
- 1,000 SPM – Keep a quick and steady tempo of up to 1,000 stitches per minute. Jazz is as fast as it is accurate.
- 28 Built-in Stitches – With 28 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole and a maximum stitch width of 7mm, Jazz is well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights.
- Quick-Set, Top Loading Bobbin – No more struggling with bobbin changes midway through a project. Simply drop in a new bobbin, pull your thread through the guide and Jazz does the rest.
- 6 LED Lights – The built-in LED lights illuminate the Jazz’s needle and work area so you can clearly view every last stitch.
- Built-in Needle Threader – Flawlessly thread your machine every time, so you can get up and running quickly.
- Stitch Width and Length Dials – A visual guide helps you quickly dial in stitch width and length adjustments
- Free Arm Sewing – With the Jazz machine’s free-arm, you can sew enclosed items, curved pieces and other tight spaces just as easily as large projects
- Hands-Free Presser Foot Lift – Keep both hands free for sewing large quilts. Start and stop your sewing without ever taking your eyes-or hands-off your project.
- Automatic Bobbin Winder – The built-in bobbin winder seat holds your thread in place and then stops automatically when the bobbin is full. It couldn’t be easier.
- Snap-On Presser Feet – Switch from one specialized accessory foot to another in a snap.
Sewing & Quilting Features
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 0.0 – 4.0mm
- Thread tension dial
- Needle threader
- Handsfree presser foot lift
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free-Arm sewing capability
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Electronic foot control and power cord
- Snap-on sewing feet
- 28 built in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Darning/Free-Motion Foot (screw-on)
- ¼” Quilting Foot
- General Purpose / Zig-Zag Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Knee Lift
- Quilting Guide
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- And More!
- Machine Dimensions: 25.2” x 9.45” x 12.2”
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor