What makes the best bobbin for your sewing machine? And really, what difference does a bobbin make?
Having the best bobbin for your machine can make a world of difference in your sewing, quilting and embroidery. The right bobbin affects the way your project lays and the tension on the thread. Using the correct bobbin is an integral part of making your projects the best they can be!
Why Wonderfil DecoBob Prewound Bobbins
- They come wound with a higher density of thread than if you wind your own bobbin on a machine.
- When winding your own bobbin you will often notice the thread filling a clump at one end before moving to the other end. Wonderfil DecoBob prewounds are wound completely evenly at the factory, which results in your stitches becoming a lot more consistent when sewing and quilting.
- DecoBob prewounds are not sprayed with any glue, which leaves a residue on the thread that can eventually cause build up in your machines and reduce stitch consistency.
- No cardboard sided bobbins.
- Because DecoBob is a super thin 80wt thread, it will reduce the bulk in all your seams and allow them to lay crisp and flat.
- DecoBob prewound bobbins are available in a variety of colors, meaning you can find the perfect match to any project! Wound with a cottonized polyester thread, its matte finish will also help to blend into your fabric so that the bobbin thread shows less.
Available in 3 Sizes!
Most machines will use either a Class 15 or L size, whereas most longarm machines will use an M size bobbin.
Prewound bobbins can be found at your favorite B-Sew Inn location!