Bloom Table Runner
Finished Size 18½” x 45½”
Extra Orange Peel patches add dimension to this table runner made with GO! Orange Peel-4½” (55455) and GO! Square-5” (4½” Finished) (55010).
To make, appliqué 20 green and 16 red orange peel shapes onto mixed white and off white squares. Create a background from the appliquéd blocks, placing 4 plain white/off white squares in the corners. Make each dimensional petal by placing two orange peel patches right side together, and stitching around the outer edges, leaving a 1½” opening for turning. Turn right side out, stitch the opening closed, and sew the petal in place on the runner, sewing a short seam through the center of the petal.
Download the complete project instructions and get started on this bright and cheery table runner today!
- Echo the appliquéd background by fusing the dimensional petals together instead of turning, then stitch edges.
- Add extra dimension by adding batting to turned petals.
- Quilt turned and stuffed petals before stitching them to the background.
Dies used to complete this quilt pattern:
- GO! Orange Peel-4 1/2″ (55455)
- GO! Square-5″ (4 1/2″ Finished) (55010)
- GO! Strip Cutter-2-1/4″ (1-3/4″ Finished) (55053)
WHY YOU NEED A FABRIC CUTTER: a better way to cut
Turn your patterns into quilts faster and more accurately with the AccuQuilt GO!® fabric cutting systems. With over 200 piecing and appliqué shapes, a GO! Fabric Cutter is a great value and gives you the confidence to make projects you never would have attempted.
• 90% faster than rotary cutting
• Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric at a time
• Reduces fabric waste
• Minimizes hand, arm and back strain