Wet N Stick® is offered in a tearaway version which comes plain or with one inch grid markings and a Cutaway version in black or white. This remarkable stabilizer is coated with a water activated, silicone based adhesive. It is an alternative to pressure sensitive "sticky" paper products and/or messy spray adhesives. Most home embroiderers have at some point experienced problems with peel and stick products gumming up their needles as well as the designs registration not lining up correctly. This happens because they mistake "paper" for stabilizer. The main differences between Wet N Stick® and these products are that Floriani's is a stabilizer not paper and the adhesive doesn't get sticky residue on the needle. The adhesive on Wet N Stick® can be re-activated multiple times for easy re-positioning of garments. Wet N Stick w/Grid is unique because it offers one-inch grid lines which are especially appealing for lining up cuffs and collars or border designs. The cutaway version of this product is available in black or white. Use Wet N Stick Cut away when you need to stick down a sweater knit or a bulky stretch garment such as a sweatshirt, chenille or fleece pullover. It is important to use a "cut away" stabilizer on non-stable fabrics such as knit for the best embroidery results.
• Perfect for bulky items such as towels, robes and blankets
• Use for fabrics and garments that get "hoop burn"
• Use for hard to hoop items such as napkin corners, collars, cuffs, etc.
• One layer of the tearaway version will support around 8,000 to 10,000 stitches on an average size, well digitized design (Cutaway 14,000)
• The adhesive can be re-activated several times
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $42.99
Special Price $34.39
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $27.99