Sew in any position with our Bandicoot as our EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism lets you sew flatbed or freearm at any height with a simple push down. Our lift also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45-pound machine. Two doors conceal your sewing machine when projects are complete and the doors offer storage for notions with two bins and 2 thread spindles holding 32 spools. A cubby inside the cabinet offers storage for books and fabric as well. Our Bandicoot's smaller footprint makes her a perfect cabinet for smaller spaces, mid-size machines or sergers. Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates in teak and beige means your cabinet will last a long time. Locking casters offer excellent portability and stability.
- Dimensions Open: 61-1/16” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-3/16” tall
- Dimensions Closed: 30-3/4” wide x 17-3/8” deep x 29-15/16” tall
- The opening and platform of the cabinet will accommodate sewing machines that are no larger than: 19″ wide (left to right) and 9-5/8” deep (front to back)*
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of machine.
Features • EZ-Lift holds a 45-pound machine.
• Two doors with notions & thread storage built-in
• A cubby inside the cabinet
• Composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates in teak and beige
• Locking casters
Type of Lift • EZ-Lift gas strut manual mechanism Machine Opening • Cabinet will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 19" wide x 9-5/8" deep*. Additional Information *Not all sewing machines will fit into the Bandicoot! For a list of models that do not fit, please click here. Ready to Assemble or Fully Assembled Ready-to-Assemble Warranty 5-year limited warranty, covering manufacture defects.