Personalize all your favorite boots, gloves, socks, or sleeves with this easy monogramming project!
Download a printable version of the instructions
- Baby Lock Multi Needle Embroidery Machine
- Baby Lock Clamp Frames
- Top Stitch Needles
- Embroidery Thread
- Tear Away Stabilizer
- Basic Sewing Materials
- Create a three letter monogram using the built-in fonts on your machine, or create one in your favorite embroidery software.
- Using the two large screws on the clamp frame, attach arm D to your machine.
- Choose the clamp that best suits the size and placement of your monogram.
- Loosen the screws on the clamp to raise the bar, place a piece of tearaway stabilizer behind your project (boot, glove, etc.) and slide your project under the bar.
- Tighten the screws to hold your project in place
- Attach the clamp to the arm and begin stitching!
Hint: always make sure to check your design placement before stitching to ensure your project looks perfect!
- When complete, simply loosen the screws on the clamp frame to release your newly monogrammed project.