Nancy Zieman always thinks outside the box. She knows there are many cool things you can do with a serger. In honor of National Serger Month, she has shared with us how to create decorative serged seams with her Baby Lock Evolution Serger.
- Baby Lock Evolution Serger
- Cape Cod Jacket Pattern #3142 by Nancy Zieman
- 1-1/2 to 1-2/3 yd. medium to heavyweight knit fabric (see pattern back)
- 1 Spool Madeira Aerolock Serger Thread
- 2 Spools Maxi-Lock Stretch Cone Thread
- Basic Sewing Supplies
Click here to download the complete instructions for to create Nancy Zieman’s Decorative Serged Seams.
Nancy Zieman—author, pattern designer, businesswomen, producer, and national sewing authority—is the host of the popular show Sewing With Nancy®, which appears on public television stations across the United States and Canada and streams online at www.nancyzieman.com. Follow Nancy’s Blog at NancyZieman.com/Blog and sign up to receive Nancy’s E-News for the latest news in Sewing, Quilting, & Creating.