AccuQuilt GO! Classic 2″ Alphabet Uppercase Set Die 55559
This letter style’s serif is versatile but difficult to cut by hand. With the GO! Classic Alphabet 2” Uppercase Set Die, you can easily personalize your sewing and quilting projects with everything from full words to monogram initials. Three embroidery stitches are automatically downloaded with the purchase of a die, so the options are endless. Brighten your home with a wall hanging of your favorite quote or create a handmade gift for the special people in your life.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55205
How to Die Cut Classic Uppercase Letters:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible applique.
- Cut strips 3 1/4” wide across the width of fabric. Sub cut fabric strip into widths 1/2” wider than selected letter. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut approximately 16 letters across the width of 40” fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 176 or more letters.
- Note: Some letters are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical letters.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Classic Alphabet Dies:
- Easily personalize sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set.
- No templates required. The GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Includes 26 uppercase A-Z letters on one die board.
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused letters in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut letters out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your alphabet blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($36 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Skill Level: Advanced
Die Board Size: 10″x24″