Accuquilt GO! Deer Head 55613
Oh, “deer!” Can you imagine cutting this complex shape by hand for projects? The GO! Deer Head Die is here to make cutting this popular shape both quick and easy! You’ll quickly have an entire herd assembled and ready to enhance your woodsy and holiday projects!
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204
How to Die Cut Deer Head Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 5 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 5 deer heads across the width of fabric. One yard of 40″ wide fabric-cuts 30 deer heads.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Deer Head Die:
- The deer head with antlers is a popular quilting motif perfect for Father’s Day, birthday, or holiday gifts. Create themed kitchen or barbecue decor by adding to oven mitts, aprons, placemats, table runners and more.
- No template required! The GO! Deer Head die includes 1 applique shape that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Deer Head shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Cut Size: 5″W x 6 1/4″H (12.7 cm x 15.9 cm).
Finished Size: 5″W x 6 1/4″H (12.7 cm x 15.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)