Accuquilt GO! Gingham Dog 55064
Show your pup some love! The GO! Gingham Dog is a cute puppy silhouette that makes fun wall hangings, quilts or appliques on all sorts of projects. To make a super-quick dog appliqué, simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of your fabric, then cut with this die
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut Gingham Dog Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Dog: Cut and fuse 5″ x 4 3/8″ rectangles. Layer on selected blade and cut. Cut nine dogs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40″ wide fabric cuts 63 dogs.
- Ear: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Gingham Dog Die:
- We love our pets and we love to quilt. It just makes sense to pair the two together. The GO! Gingham Dog is a cute puppy silhouette that makes fun wall hangings, quilts for the animal-lovers in your life, children’s projects or appliques on all sorts of projects.
- No templates required. The GO! Gingham Dog die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut dog shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Weight in lbs.: 0.605
Cut Size: Dog: 4 1/2″W x 3 7/8″H (11.4 cm x 9.8 cm), Ear: 7/16″W x 13/16″H (1.1 cm x 2.1 cm)
Finished Size: 4 1/2″W x 3 7/8″H (11.4 cm x 9.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
Out of stock