AccuQuilt GO! Lucky Star – 10″ Finished 55600
Love a classic star block with lots of movement? Lucky for you, it’s July’s GO! Die to Try Die of the Month! This stunning Block on Board (BOB) die is designed to cut this shining block in just one pass through your GO! Fabric Cutter. Specialized dog ears on each cut piece and screen printed letters on the die board means it’s a great die for anyone who can sew a 1/4″ seam. Be sure to catch this star while it’s still available – you’ll be happy you did!
Why Quilters Love the GO! Lucky Star Die:
• The new GO! Lucky Star Block on Board® die makes creating scrappy star blocks quick and easy! This traditional quilt block finishes to 10″ and is very versatile, you can make a full-size Lucky Star quilt for any occasion or add a simple border to one block for a unique pillow.
• Lucky Star is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 4-color, 10″ block in one pass through the cutter.
• No templates! No special rulers! Lucky Star includes 9 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
• Lucky Star features specialized dog-ears and ¼” seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
• Lucky Star includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
• Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
• Fat Quarter-friendly
• Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use itto create your own Lucky Star designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
How to Die Cut 4-Color Lucky Star Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4-color 10″ block in one pass through the cutter.
• Fabric Color 1: Cut A, B and C together. Cut four 8¼” x 5½” rectangles. Place right side up over shapes A, B and C to cut.
• Fabric Color 2: Cut D and E together. Cut four 3″ x 3¾” rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D and E to cut.
• Fabric Color 3: Cut F and G together. Cut four 55⁄8″ x 3¼” rectangles. Place right side up over shapes F and G to cut.
• Fabric Color 4: Cut four 6″ x 3½” rectangles. Place right side up over shape H to cut.
• Finished Size: 10″ Finished Block (25.4 cm). Note: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
• GO! Qube Mix & Match 10″ Block (55797)
• GO! Setting Triangles-10″ Finished (55553)
• GO! Square-10½” (10″ Finished) (55592)
• Any GO! Block on Board® (BOB®) dies that finish at 10″
• GO! Mellow Mixer Wall Hanging (PQ12190)
• GO! Turning Lucky Stars Throw Quilt (PQ12188)
• GO! Among the Pines Throw Quilt (PQ12189)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Works with: AccuQuilt GO! Big, GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Me
Die Board Size: 6″ x 24″
Cutting Mat Size: 6″ x 24″ mat (55138) (not included)
Warranty: 1-year limited