AccuQuilt GO! Small Bowl Cozy 55225
Here’s a fun little project that’s as much fun to make as it is to share with others. This smaller version of our hugely popular GO! Big Bowl Cozy fits in the GO! Fabric Cutter. Be sure to team it up with 100% cotton fabric, batting, and thread to make it microwave-safe.
Warning: All fabrics, thread, and batting should be 100% cotton if cozy will be used in a microwave. Using material with other fibers can cause a fire in your microwave during use. Check labels carefully. There are specific brands of batting designed for this use also.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Small Bowl Cozy Die:
- GO! Small Bowl Cozy appeals to quilters, sewists and crafters interested in making gifts or cozies to sell. Bowl Cozies can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! Small Bowl Cozy is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Small Bowl Cozy die includes one standard-sized bowl cozy shape that can be time-consuming to cut by hand.
- For double-sided bowl cozies: Cut 3 total (2 ea.) in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per bowl cozy).
- Cutting Tip: Cut 1 piece of cotton fabric, right side up on top of each piece of batting so you are ready for your first sewing step.
- Warning: All fabrics, thread and batting should be 100% cotton if cozy will be used in a microwave. Using material with other fibers can cause a fire in your microwave during use. Check labels carefully. There are specific brands of batting designed for this use also.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake-friendly
How to Die Cut Bowl Cozies:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- To cut 3 fabric sets in one pass through the cutter: Cut six 91/2″ squares of coordinating fabrics. Place right side up to cut.
- To cut 1 fabric & batting set in one pass through the cutter: Cut one 91/2″ fabric square and one 91/2″ batting square. Lay fabric piece right side up on top of piece of batting to cut so you are ready for your first sewing step.
- Cut Size: 9″W x 9″H (22.9 cm x 22.9 cm).
- Finished Size: 6¾”W x 2½”L x 6¾”H (17.1 cm x 6.4 cm x 17.1 cm).
- GO! Small Bowl Cozy (PQ12271)
- GO! Orphan Block Small Bowl Cozy (PQ12272)
- GO! Applique Small Bowl Cozy (PQ12273)
Availability: Only 5 left in stock