|Enable automatic line breaks in product description||
|Show price even if not available online||
|Sort Position (1 is highest)||
Accuquilt GO! Whirling Star-12″ Finished
Twists and turns have never been so fun – or so easy! September’s Die to Try is sure to have you seeing all kinds of new stars in no time. This die is only available for the month of September or while supply lasts – catch one before it whirls away
Why Quilters Love the GO! Whirling Star Die:
- The new GO! Whirling Star Block on Board ® die makes creating scrappy star blocks quick and easy! This traditional quilt block finishes to 12″ and is very versatile, you can make a full-size Whirling Star quilt for any occasion or add a simple border to one block for a unique pillow.
- Whirling Star is a Block on Board ® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut a 4-color, 12″ block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Whirling Star includes 8 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Whirling Star features specialized dog-ears and ¼” seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Whirling Star includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt ® software, you can use it to create your own Whirling Star designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
How to Die Cut 4-Color Whirling Star Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4-color 12″ block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut two 5 5⁄8″ squares. Place right side up over shapes A to cut 4 shapes. Cut two 115⁄8″ x 31⁄8″ rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut 4 shapes.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut two 5 5⁄8″ squares. Place right side up over shapes A to cut 4 shapes.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 11 5⁄8″ x 31⁄8″ rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut 4 shapes. Cut two 5¾” x 31⁄8″ rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C to cut 8 shapes.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut two 5¾” x 3 1⁄8″ rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C to cut 8 shapes.
- Finished Size: 12″ Finished Block (30.5 cm).
Note: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
- GO! Qube Mix & Match 12″ Block (55778)
- GO! Setting Triangles-12″ Finished (55554)
- Any GO! Block on Board ® (BOB®) dies that finish at 12″
- GO! Whirl and Twirl Wall Hanging (PQ12217)
- GO! Firestorm Throw Quilt (PQ12214)
- GO! Stars Aplenty! Wall Hanging (PQ12215)
- GO! Tilt A Whirl Wall Hanging (PQ12216)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Works with: AccuQuilt GO! Big, GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Me
Die Board Size: 6″ x 24″
Cutting Mat Size: 6″ x 24″ mat (55138) (not included)
Out of stock