Wear on your hand as a pressing surface to safely press hanging quilts, garments. Reach inside bags, soft crafts, sleeve, pant leg. For projects that won۪t fit on a traditional ironing board. Convenient for travel, garments, quick touch ups on the go. Left/right handed. Size 6 1/4in x 9 3/4in Press Perfect® by Joan Hawley
When you just need a quick press of a blouse, shirt, slacks, and more!
- Pressing mat for your hand
- Use inside a sleeve, shoulder or pant leg
- Great for collars and lapels
- Convenient for travel
- To use:
- Place mitt on hand with mesh fabric toward back of hand; pressing pad toward palm
- Use with heat resistant surface toward iron, inside of mitt may become hot with extended use
- Place mitt inside garment or hard to press detail
- Press quickly and briefly with iron
- To clean, gently hand wash; lay flat to dry
- Size: 6-1/2″W x 10″H
Why use Clover Sewing Notions? Clover’s history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26 and quality has always been at the forefront of our company’s core.
In 1983, Clover USA was established in Los Angeles. Clover USA was given the name-Clover Needlecraft Inc. selling Takumi Knitting Needles. Later, the US line grew to patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. With the support of our parent company, Clover USA has become a substantial brand in the artisan world of North America.
We value the bonds we keep with our customers and to make the difference in the tools our customers use. We want to thank our customers who are fans of our products and our hope is that they make their friends fans of us too.