|Enable automatic line breaks in product description||
|Show price even if not available online||
|Sort Position (1 is highest)||
Embellish Fusible Bold Cutaway 20″ x 10 yd by Hope Yoder
Embellish® Fusible Bold Cutaway is a very soft, yet solid 2.5 oz stabilizer that will support medium to heavy stitch count designs. It is ideal for fabrics that are considered unstable; fabrics such as fleece, t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo knit, etc. Embellish® Fusible Bold Cutaway stabilizer has a light fusible coating and is ideal for knits that tend to distort or stretch when they are hooped and/or when the embroidery is forming. The uniqueness of this product is the fact that it is fusible. This eliminates the need for messy spray adhesives which leave a residue on the needle, machine and fabric. By fusing the stabilizer to the back of the garment, embroiderers are more successful in hooping and do not stretch the garment out of shape. Most importantly, the stabilizer is attached to the entire embroidery area unlike spray adhesives, which only “spot” tack and allow shifting of the fabric.
• Use on non-stable stretch fabrics.
• Will support a design density of about 17,000 stitches when well digitized.
• Super soft feel makes it ideal for sweatshirts, fleece, and sweater knits.
• This fusible version eliminates the need for spray adhesives or basting.
To use Embellish® Fusible Bold Cutaway:
1) Cut a piece of the stabilizer at least one inch larger than the hoop size you are planning
2) Place the stabilizer to the wrong side of the fabric, fuse and hoop. When using the
fusible version, use a low to medium temp, dry iron (260° F (120°C) Silk Setting) to adhere
to stabilizer to the back side of the fabric. The surface of the iron should touch the fabric not the stabilizer. Use a pressing cloth if necessary.
3) Place the embroidery frame on the machine and complete the design. Note: If the design is denser than 17,000 stitches or if it is a poorly digitized design (too many stitches for the design’s size), float an additional layer of Embellish® Bold Tearaway under the hoop for added support.
4) Once the design is complete, remove the hoop and garment from the machine and trim the stabilizer close to the design. If you have fused the stabilizer to the garment, apply heat then pull it to the design’s edge before trimming.
**NOTE: All irons heat differently. The iron temperature given above is a starting point. If you find that you are not getting a good fuse, slowly increase your iron temperature until you achieve a good bond between the fabric and stabilizer.
Availability: Only 1 left in stock