Embroidery Extravaganza by Anita Goodesign
BRAND NEW CURRICULUM FOR 2021!
The Embroidery Extravaganza is a 2-day party from 9AM-5PM led by your favorite Anita Goodesign Specialist, Taylor Henderson. During your time with Taylor you will learn about machine embroidery, and have lots of fun stitching new projects and making new friends. Eat, laugh, play games and have chances to win prizes! Taylor will be bringing great samples to stir your creativity and offer amazing discounts – available only at the event. Plus, get a sneak peek at new designs. We Provide Everything!
- As part of your event registration we provide top-of-the-line machines for you to use, plus all the supplies you will need to complete the projects. Just show up ready to have fun!
No Experience Necessary
- You do not have to own an embroidery machine to attend. Embroidery beginners are welcomed and encouraged!
Extravaganza Fee Includes
- Tips and tricks from Anita Goodesign educator… Taylor Henderson!
- Top-grade educational tutorials printed in full color in a 3-ring binder — hundreds of pages!
- Tons of Designs on a USB stick to take home
- Special pricing on Anita Goodesign products
- Sneak peeks of new collections
- Use of a top-of-the-line embroidery machine and supplies provided for the event
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Prize giveaways, hands-on learning, and fun!
Click to Download Anita’s University 102 EVENT FLYER 2021
What’s an Anita Goodesign Embroidery Extravaganza?!?
It’s our chance to get out there to teach our customers cutting-edge techniques that make embroidery fun and easy! We develop brand new and totally different classes throughout the year, and then our team of highly qualified Educators travel to different cities teaching from our proven curriculum. Fan favorite, Taylor, will be visiting us for all sessions of the B-Sew Inn Embroidery Extravaganza!
At an Anita Goodesign Embroidery Party, you will learn new techniques, master ones you’ve seen before, and learn how to apply them to different collections and projects. Be one of the first to see sneak peeks of upcoming releases and walk away with finished projects, lots of new design collections, free gifts just for attending, and maybe even some prizes!
What do I need to bring?
We at A B-Sew Inn will be providing all the machines and supplies needed to make the projects for the two days of this special event. All you need to do is come with your sunny smile, and enjoy the time with other folks! There will be many design packs for special sale prices and some fabulous deals on new machines as well! So if that is of interest to you, bring your pocketbook as these deals don’t come very often! There will also be financing available for bigger purchases.
Note: email any dietary restrictions to email@example.com