A stable blend of cotton and poly for all your quilting needs!
This exclusive cotton/poly embroidery batting is needle punched to the highest standard to prevent stretch, puckering and shrinkage making it ideal for “in the hoop” quilting projects. Whether your embroidery is light or dense this batting requires no additional stabilizer – the stabilizer is already built in for you! Use for purses, hand-bags, quilt-in-the-hoop, baby items, jackets, vests, home-dec and more!
To use for Quilt-In-The-Hoop Embroidery:
- Cut the Embroidery Batting at least 1” larger than the embroidery frame you will be using.
- Place the quilt fabric being used for the back behind the Embroidery Batting (wrong side to batting) using a piece at least 1” larger than the Embroidery Batting.
- Place the two layers in the embroidery frame and hoop firmly so the layers are taut.
- Complete the embroidery quilt piecing according to design directions.
To use for Quilts, Wall-Hangings, Home-Dec, Garments, etc.:
- Place the batting between layers and quilt as normal.
*Tip – Always cut the Embroidery Batting at least 1” larger than the desired finished size when utilizing heavy stitching or embellishment.
- Machine or hand-wash in cool water and mild detergent.
- Machine Dry at low or no temperature for best results or hang to dry.
- If using an iron or press use a low setting.