Have you used a Accuquilt GO! Qube Mix & Match block set? These sets include several dies that allow you to make dozens of projects!
GO! Qube Mix & Match sets are available in several sizes: 12″ block, 9″ block, 8″ block, and 6″ block. Let’s take a closer look at the 9″ block — including a few projects to get you started with your GO! Qube Mix & Match.
GO! Qube Mix & Match 9″ Block
The GO! Qube Mix & Match 9″ Block includes eight GO! Dies, a 6″ x 6″ cutting mat, an instructional DVD, PLUS a FREE 20-page pattern booklet which includes 14 Mix & Match block patterns.
The GO! Qube includes eight dies, each labeled with a number. The included patterns tell you which die number to use for each shape. This is the same numbering system in the Eleanor Burns GO! Sampler Pattern Book and the 72 Block Mix & Match System.
GO! Dies included (with quilt shape number)
- GO! Square-5″ (4 1/2″ Finished)
- GO! Square-2 3/4″ (2 1/4″ Finished)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-4 1/2″ Finished Square
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4 1/2″ Finished Square
- GO! Half Square Triangle-2 1/4″ Finished Square
- GO! Square on Point-3 11/16″ (3 3/16″ Finished)
- GO! Parallelogram 45°-2 15/16″ x 3 7/8″ Sides (2 1/4″ x 3 3/16″ Finished)
- GO! Rectangle-2 3/4″ x 5″ (2 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ Finished)
Jewels and Gems Quilt Pattern
In this fascinating pattern, you will either see a beautiful display of odd-shaped thread spools or a glorious combination of triangles and squares. This GO! Qube 9″ Jewels and Gems Quilt pattern is a lot of fun to make and it has a great rhythm to it. Cutting all of these shapes is super easy with your GO! Fabric cutter. The finished size is about 54-1/2″ x 72-1/2″.