Brighten up your dinner table with this ruffled table runner serger project. This project only uses the serger and incorporates the Baby Lock serger Wave Stitch!
The finished table runner is approximately 16” wide by 60” long.
Table Runner by Stephanie Struckmann with Totally Stitchin’.
- Baby Lock® Enlighten serger
- Baby Lock® Serger Ruffling Foot (BLE-RF)
- 4 Spools serger thread
- 2 Contrasting spools of variegated thread to coordinate with fabric
- Lightweight fabric for gathered center fabric (see step 1 for details)
- 1-2/3 yards fabric for sashing and backing
- 18″ x 62″ of thin batting
- Fray Stop
This serger project is designed for an intermediate user. But don’t let that deter you from trying a new technique or skill on your Baby Lock serger! Here are a few short videos that can show you the techniques you’ll use to create the beautiful Ruffled Table Runner serger project shown above.