The Baby Lock Aria is packed with features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology. This means you will enjoy quick auto-adjustments and a hassle-free sewing experience. The advanced pivoting feature and the Digital Dual-Feed System allow you to effortlessly stitch multiple layers of fabric. Plus the extra-large workspace allows plenty of room for thick, bulky projects.
- Digital Dual-Feed System – Fabric always feeds evenly when you use the Digital Dual-Feed System. Whether stitching on difficult fabric or multiple layers, the Digital Dual-Feed System will keep your fabric feeding consistently.
- 7” Color LCD Touch Screen – This large color LCD touch screen shows up to 260,000 colors. You’ll get a bold, vivid display of your chosen stitches, machine settings and more.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting – The bright, long lasting LED lights illuminate 10” around the needle.
- NeverMiss™ Automatic Needle Threader – It’s never been this fast or easy, the Aria threads your needle with little more than the push of a button.
- Convenient Push-Button Features – Raise and lower the needle or presser foot, cut threads, reinforce stitches and thread your needle with the push of a button.
- Larger Throat Space – Comfortably quilt with the Aria’s largest throat space. 11.25” to the right of the needle leaves plenty of room for thick projects and larger quilts.
- Advanced Pivoting Feature - Pivot your fabric without interrupting your work. This makes turning corners, following curves and maneuvering around applique shapes hassle free.
- Quick-Set, Drop-in Bobbin – When you need a new bobbin, simply drop it in and go.
- Independent bobbin winder motor and Quick-Set, top loading bobbin
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver a perfect stitch
- Sewing speed up to 1,050 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Adjustable stitch width: up to 7 mm
- Adjustable stitch length: 0.00 mm – 5.0 mm
- Utility stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch on the machine
- Decorative Stitch Editing capabilities
- Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 24 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Store additional stitch combinations on your PC using the USB ports
- Mirror-image capability for stitches
- Lock key for stitches keeps your current settings
- Automatic thread cutter
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift with extra high setting: 10mm automatic and 13mm manual
- Automatic drop feed
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference
- Free arm sewing
- Variable needle positions
- Programmable needle up/down
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Twin needle settings
- Two accessory storage compartments
- 573 Built-in stitches, including:
- 137 Utility stitches with 14 one-step buttonhole styles
- 283 Decorative stitches
- 20 Satin stitches
- 61 Decorative Satin stitches
- 14 Cross-Stitch stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- 2 USB drives – 1 (Type A) drive, connects with a mouse and flash drives and 1 (Type B) USB drive to directly connect to a PC
- Digital Dual-Feed System Foot
- ¼” Quilting Foot with a Guide
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Zig Zag Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
- Touch Pen (Stylus)
- Knee Lift
- Specialty bobbin case for bobbin work
- Cord guide bobbin cover
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- USB Cable
- Plus more!
- Built-in Help Messages
- Built-in Operational Guide
- Built-in Sewing Application Guide
- Language conversion capabilities (13 languages)
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 5-year computer circuit
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program