Create the look of traditional, hand-work stitching passed down through generations on the Sashiko² machine. Replicate this distinctive and celebrated stitch and add a hand-stitched touch to any project with a machine that is truly the first of it’s kind.
- Precise Sashiko Stitches – A specialty needle working in conjunction with a latch wire system forms defined stitches and precise spacing to create a true hand-stitched look.
- Specialty Stitch Mode – Complete control of stitch and spacing is essential for decorative techniques such as braiding, couching, cross-stitching and adding trim. Now with the specialty stitch mode, a complete cycle of one single stitch and space allows the control you need when single stitch sewing is desired.
- Total Stitch Control – Create short or long stitches or spaces in between stitches using the adjustable levers
- Free-Flow Sewing – The adjustable presser foot height allows ease of turning fabric, stitching circles, squares and other shapes.
- LED Monitor – The unique system allows you to easily recognize with the needle is creating a stitch or a space.
- Bobbin System – The side loading, oscillating bobbin system is conveniently placed for fast and easy loading.
- U-Shaped Flourescent Lamp – The entire needle area is surrounded by a lighting system for maximum illumination
- Bobbin Winder – Easily prepare multiple bobbins for projects by winding each one on the built-in bobbin winder.
- Accessory Storage Space – Conveniently store and organize all of the included accessories in the built-in tray.
- Adjustable Stitch Length: 2 mm – 5 mm
- Adjustable Stitch Spacing: 2 mm – 5 mm
- Single stitch function
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Presser foot height adjustment
- Needle plate seam markings in inches and millimeters
- Electronic foot control adjusts and sets speed of bobbin winding
- Built-in accessory storage
- Standard presser foot
- Latch wires
- Screwdrivers – large and small
- Spool caps – small, medium and large
- Thumb screws
- Cleaning brush
- Quilting guide
- And more!
- Uses 30 weight or lighter threads
- 25-year casting
- 5-year parts
- 5-year circuit boards
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program