The Baby Lock Soprano includes features to make sewing quick and easy, including the automatic needle threader, quick-set top-loading bobbin, and convenient push-button operation. Plus with 300 built-in stitches, the Advanced Pivoting Feature, and stitch editing capability each quilt will not only look amazing, but can be different from the last.
- LCD Screen – Stitch settings are displayed on the Soprano’s LCD screen so you always know the stitch type and size you’re about to sew.
- Built-In Stitch Memory – If you have a favorite stitch or need particular settings for a certain project, save them with the Soprano’s built-in stitch memory
- Advanced Pivoting Feature – Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around applique shapes easily.
- Automatic Fabric Sensor System – The Soprano will deliver the right amount of pressure and thread tension to ensure perfect stitches when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
- Advanced Needle Threader – Follow the path and press a lever – that’s all it takes to thread the Soprano. It’s so easy you can do it with just one hand!
- 300 Built-In Stitches – From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll find a stitch for every project.
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin – When you’re ready to sew, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
- Built-in bobbin winder with independent motor
- Convenient Push-Button Features – Change needle positions, raise and lower the presser foot, cut thread, start and stop sewing and more. All with the push of a button.
- Quilting Extension Table – Increase your sewing surface and provide extra support for larger projects. Table measures 12-5/8” x 20-3/4”.
- 2 LED Enhanced lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Automatic tension
- Automatic thread cutter
- Advanced Pivoting Feature
- Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift
- 8.3” Workspace to the right of the needle
- Sewing speed up to 850 SPM (Stitches Per Minute)
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length: 0.0 mm – 5.0 mm
- Utility Stitch editing capabilities
- Store personal stitch settings for each utility stitch on your machine
- Reset Key
- Decorative Stitch editing capabilities
- Back to the beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern
- Edit and combine Character/Decorative stitches
- 15 Memory Pockets for Character/Decorative stitches
- Step stitch pattern
- Mirror-image capability for stitches
- Variable needle positions
- Programmable needle up/down
- Lateral and diagonal feeding
- Fully automatic built-in darning
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Additional seam markings on bobbin cover for needle position preference
- Free arm sewing capability
- Drop Feed
- Twin needle settings
- Two accessory storage compartments
- 300 Built-in stitches including:
- 99 Utility stitches with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 94 Decorative stitches
- 17 Satin stitches
- 18 Decorative Satin stitches
- 14-Cross stitches
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Zig Zag Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Free-Motion Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Free-Motion Echo Quilting Foot
- Walking Foot
- ¼” Quilting Foot with Guide
- Stitch Guide Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Teflon Foot
- Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
- Quilting Extension Table – 20-3/4” x 12-5/8”
- Knee lift
- Quilting guide
- Soft cover for machine
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- And More!
- Built-in help messages
- Language conversion capabilities (20 languages)
- 25-year limited
- 10-year parts
- 5-year computer circuit
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- Optional Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program