We love to have fun at work, do you? If you have a passion for sewing or teaching others, we want to meet with you!
Perhaps, more than anything else, our team is what makes B-Sew Inn a great company. B-Sew Inn employs creative and passionate individuals. Do you enjoy working in a fun environment with creative minds alike? Do you enjoy educating, teaching, and inspiring others to sew, craft and embroider? If your answer is yes, B-Sew Inn may be the place for you. We offer an exciting work environment, flexible hours, discounts, insurance, paid vacation time, and MUCH MORE! Previous retail experience is helpful, but not required. If you have a great attitude, we can train the rest.
- Oklahoma City – Retail Sales Consultant (full time)
- Oklahoma City – Retail Sewing Instructor (full time)
- Tulsa – Retail Sales Consultant (full time)
- Tulsa – Retail Sewing Instructor (full time)
- Tulsa – Service Advisor (full time)
- Tulsa – Service Technician (full time)
- Fayetteville – Retail Sales Consultant (full time)
- Fayetteville – Service Advisor (full time)
- Springfield – Retail Sales Consultant (full time)
- Muskogee – Service Technician (full time)
- Muskogee – Warehouse Clerk (full time)
- Muskogee – E-Commerce Sales (full time)
- Muskogee – Education Division Sales Consultant (full time)
B-Sew Inn embraces diversity and supports an inclusive work environment. Working here requires energy, commitment, flexibility, and teamwork. Whether you’re a college graduate ready to start your career, or a professional looking for your next challenge, we offer exciting opportunities to learn, stretch and grow.
We may not have a current opportunity in your area, but we are always looking for talented individuals interested in a possible change in career or even a part-time job as a: