Experienced, Local Service & Repair Departments
When you make the decision to purchase a new sewing machine, you probably ask yourself, “If I have a problem who will take care it?” We want you to know, we are here to help. Our factory-trained, full time, local technicians service all makes and models of machines. It does not matter what type of machine you have or where you bought it, we can help. With over 100 years of combined service experience our team can help keep your machine running smoothly. If it makes a stitch we can fix it.
We take great pride in our service departments. We are constantly investing in tools, technology and training to help our team stay up to date. Each member of our team participates in ongoing education led by our master technicians as well as trainings directly from Baby Lock and Bernina. So you can be sure we are familiar with the latest technology featured in today’s computerized sewing and embroidery machines, sergers and more.
When your machine needs a complete overhaul or simply a tune up, drop it off at one of our 6 locations and one of our technicians will get right to work. Because we have technicians in each of our stores we do not need to waste time shipping your machine to a centralized repair location or back to the manufacturer. When the service on your machine is complete, a B-Sew Inn team member will call and let you know your machine is ready to be picked up.
Not sure if it’s cost effective to fix your machine? Let us evaluate your machine and diagnose the issue. The cost of the diagnostic can be applied to the machine if repaired. Plus we have a 30 day guaranteed trade in program on your repaired machine. Bring your repaired machine back within 30 days and we will take the cost of your repair off the purchase of a new machine, PLUS the value of the machine you are trading in.
Call or visit one of our locations today and discover the
B-Sew Inn difference
Our service departments offer a variety of service options to fit your needs:
- Clean your machine inside and out
- Oil and grease parts as necessary
- Remove burrs on the hook, bobbin case, needle plate and anywhere along the thread path
- Check and make any necessary adjustments to mechanical parts and timing
- Calibrate sensors and touch screen as neccessary, as well as update your machine's software if needed
- Also includes the labor to replace any parts needed to keep you machine in tip top working order
*Prices vary based on the type of your machine if parts are needed
Service & Repair Warranty:
- We provide a 90 day limited warranty on all parts and labor performed by B-Sew Inn.
- This limited warranty covers all parts and labor not subject to manufacturer warranty or an extended warranty program
We service and repair most brands of sewing machines including:
- Baby Lock
- Handi Quilter