Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely satisfied with your B-Sew Inn experience. If, for any reason, a product you purchased does not meet your expectations, exchange it or return the product for a refund within 30 days of purchase. We do have a few exceptions. Opened software, embroidery design collections cannot be returned. We will exchange defective items. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Deductions on multiple savings items are subject to reduction if merchandise is returned.
- All online orders must be returned or exchanged through our Distribution Center. Returns and exchanges for online orders will not be taken or processed in our retail locations.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Authorization Number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (M-F 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT)
- Shipping charges will not be applied for an even exchange of the same item due to defect. However, shipping charges will apply to exchanges for new items.
- Damaged or Defective Merchandise - Contact customer service for replacementend returns via UPS, FedEx, or First Class mail at the expense of the customer.
- Send returns via UPS, FedEx, or First Class mail at the expense of the customer.
- B-Sew Inn is not responsible for lost returned packages.
- Machine(s) will be inventoried upon return. Customers are responsible for the cost of any missing items.
- Product(s) not returned in their complete original packaging will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- Refunds: If your original order was paid by credit card, a credit will automatically be applied to the same credit card.
Ship all Returns/Exchanges to:
Attn: Returns (Include Return Authorization #)
103 Kaad St
Muskogee, OK 74401
If a cancellation request is made, and the order has not yet shipped, the order may be stopped and a refund made. However, if the item has already shipped, wait to receive your item, then follow the Return/Exchange Process listed above.
Return Request Form
Please fill out the form with your contact information, order #, and the reason for your return