IQ Intuition Positioning® App
Use this positioning app to take a photo of your fabric in a special hoop and wirelessly transfer it to your machine. The image will display onscreen in high resolution in lifelike color, allowing you to perfectly position your design exactly where you want it, how you want it, every time.
Create your own designs with ease! You can draw on the screen, scan your favorite artwork, upload an existing file using a USB drive, or wirelessly send artwork to your machine. Whatever your preference,
your art instantly converts for embroidery!
Use the 2-point positioning function, with needle beam, to preview the position of your embroidery design. Then, adjust the position and angle for precise placement. Your embroidery will be perfectly placed every time.
IQ Intuition Monitoring® App
Keep track of your project’s progress with this convenient feature that alerts your phone when the bobbin needs to be changed, if a thread breaks, if a thread needs to be changed and when stitching is done.
Match your project’s sharp angles or create mitered corners with Altair 2’s Stitch Tapering. With 12 angle settings, two ending methods, and 20 decorative stitches, you can customize a variety of sewing projects.
Quilting Around an Embroidery Pattern
Add stippling, echo quilting, or any of the 30 Decorative Fill patterns from IQ Designer around a selected design. Line spacing, distance, and frame size are all easily adjustable.
• Hands-free knee lift
• Touch pen (stylus)
• 14 snap-on presser feet
• 2 thread spool stand for larger cones
• Straight stitch needle plate
• Alternate bobbin case and bobbin center pin for use with prewound bobbins
• Couching foot and guide
• Bobbins (10)
• Embroidery positioning stickers (Sheets of 64)
• Lens calibration sheet for use with the positioning app
• Presser foot adaptor
• Twin needle
• Needle set
• Embroidery needle plate cover
• Advanced multi-function foot control
• Bobbin covers: cord guide, plain, and seam guide marks
• Chalk pencil
• IQ Intuition Positioning® embroidery hoops and grids
• 9.5″ x 14″ (240mm x 360mm)
• 9.5″ x 9.5″ (240mm x 240mm)
• 5″ x 7″ (130mm x 180mm)
• 4″ x 4″ (100mm x 100mm)
• 12″ x 7″ magnetic frame (EMF300)
• Extension table BLMA-ET
• Foot kit (BLTAFTKIT)
• Palette 11 (ECS11)
• Multi-function foot control (BLMA-MFC)
• Circular sewing attachment (BL-CSA)
• Open-toe sole for dual feed foot (BLTYOTDF)
• Stitch-in-the-ditch sole for dual feed foot (BLDY-SDDF)
• ¼” sole for dual feed foot (BLDY-QFDF)
• 25-year limited
• 10-year parts
• 5-year computer circuit
• 5-year electrical
• 1-year labor