Make a set of embroidered coasters in a day! These Victorian Coasters are a fun embroidery project — and once you’ve learned the technique, you can apply the process to a variety of embroidery design collections.
Create embroidered coasters for every holiday and season! Select an inspiring embroidery design collection, mix it with Floriani Total Control U software, add thread, felt, and stabilizer, and you’re done!
- Floriani Signature Design set – Victorian Medallions as shown. Or mix it up with a embroidery design collection that speaks to you!
- Black cotton or cotton/poly blend broadcloth or equivalent (One appox 8”x8” piece for each coaster)
- Black craft felt (One appox 5”x5” piece for each coaster)
- Floriani Gold Polyester Embroidery Thread #PF561 or PF562
- Floriani Heat N Sta Fusible Tearaway Stabilizer (One appox 8”x8” piece for each coaster)
- Floriani Wet N Gone Tacky Stabilizer (One appox 8”x8” piece for each coaster)
- Floriani Stitch N Shape – Double-sided fusible (One appox 5”x5” piece for each coaster)
- Floriani Template Tearaway (one 8.5’x11” sheet)
- Pressing Cloth
Watch the video
Mark Garetz walks you through the steps using Floriani Total Control U software to create your embroidered coaster project. This software is not only easy to use, but it’s also fun. Your embroidery project possibilities are endless when you add software!