These Washcloth Easter Bunnies are just adorable and so simple to make! I can remember making them with my grandmother and with my Girl Scout troop when I was kid. Now, here I am years later, getting them out for my kids to make at Easter time!
A washcloth Easter bunny is as cute as it sounds — a basic washcloth folded into a bunny. The best part, he holds an Easter egg too — perfect for Easter egg hunts, an Easter basket, or simply as a decoration.
This no-sew project is great to let the little ones help with too! Have them pick the color of washcloth, ribbon, and pom poms. Let them help with the gluing and placing of the parts. It’s a great activity to help with their fine-motor skills.
- Washcloths – one per bunny; they don’t have to be plush, the economical thin ones work just fine!
- Rubberbands – one per bunny
- Ribbons – one per bunny (surely you have ribbon in your stash!)
- Googly eyes – two per bunny
- Pom Poms for noses – one per bunny
- Glue – a learned that hot glue or super glue works best
- Easter Eggs – one per bunny
The supper cute little washcloth Easter bunnies also work as a baby shower decoration and as boo-boo bunnies!