National Serger Month is just in time for allergy season! Have no fear — stitch up this easy tissue holder serger project and you’ll get tons of compliments on your compact pack of tissues! In fact, you might have to make a few extra for your friends.
Quickly make this cute tissue holder with your new serger.
Skill Level: Beginner
Created by: Stephanie Struckmann, Baby Lock® Video Coordinator Administrator
- Baby Lock® serger
- 4 Spools Madeira® Aerolock serger thread
- 1 strip of 7” x 5 ½” fabric
- 1 strip of 8” x 5 ½” fabric
- Place right sides together and serge on one of the short sides of fabric. Then, line up the 2nd short sides and serge this edge.
- Turn right sides out and finger press the overlap evenly on top and bottom.
- Fold the two sewn edges into the center and serge the two sides, leaving tails.
- Turn right side out and voila! You’re done!
Looking for another beginner serger project to get you started? Click here to create a quick glasses case. Just like this serger project, we’ve included the complete instructions and a video to help you through!